D. Patrick McCullough
• Minnesota, 1971
• J.D., William Mitchell College of Law, 1971
• B.S., Bemidji State University, 1967
Pat McCullough is a nationally recognized trial attorney, concentrating his expertise in the areas of personal injury and family law. He founded the law firm in 1971 after being admitted to the state and federal courts of Minnesota. Pat has attained Martindale-Hubbell’s highest rating of A/V (very high to preeminent), which ranks attorneys based on experience, ability, and ethics.
Pat is a member of the American College of Family Trial Lawyers and has been named a Minnesota Super Lawyer by Minneapolis-St. Paul Magazine, Minnesota Business Monthly, and Minnesota Law and Politics, every year since the honor began. The same magazines have listed him as one of the top 100 lawyers in Minnesota and as one of the top 40 family law lawyers in Minnesota. Since the inception of the Minnesota Supreme Court’s Continuing Legal Education Program, Pat has helped formulate the program and teach district court judges, referees, and magistrates. He is a frequent lecturer to other attorneys and is a contributing author to numerous legal publications. Pat is a Certified Civil Trial Specialist for Minnesota and on a National Level. Fewer than 3% of Minnesota lawyers attain this credential, and on the national level, the percentage of lawyers with this honor is even smaller.
- Million Dollar Advocate Forum Member
- MPR Interview on Justice Sotomayor Confirmation
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- American College of Family Trial Lawyers
- National Board of Legal Specialty Certification
- Avvo.com Rating
- McCullough Charolais (Pat’s Farm)
D. Patrick McCullough
- Bemidji State University (B.S., Psychology and Sociology, 1967)
- William Mitchell College of Law (J.D., 1971)
- Admitted to practice in Minnesota (1971)
- Admitted to Federal District Court for Minnesota (1971)
- Engaged in private practice of law in Saint Paul, Minnesota (1971 to present); Senior Partner in the law firm of McCullough & Associates, P.A.
- Practice limited primarily to family law and personal injury.
- Board certified as Civil Trial Specialist by both the Minnesota State Bar Association and National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Fellow, American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers (President 1990-91, Minnesota Chapter)
- Diplomat, American College of Family Trial Lawyers (only 100 nationwide)
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America
- Listed in all issues of Consumer Guidebook and Law & Leading Attorneys in Minnesota
- Chosen as Super Lawyer in every year of selection process
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Minnesota State Bar Association
- Member, Ramsey County Bar Association (Chair of Family Law Section 1989; Ethics Committee 1988-97)
- Member, Washington County Bar Association
- Member, Minnesota Association of Mediators
- Member and Faculty, Judicial College Family Law Curriculum
- Member, Minnesota Association for Justice and American Association for Justice
- Board of Directors, Ramsey County Placement
- On Minnesota Supreme Court roster as a qualified Mediator and Arbitrator
- Arbitrator for the American Arbitration Association (Member, Arbitration Panel)
- Formerly part-time Family Court Referee and Arbitrator in other Civil areas in Hennepin County District Court
- Frequent lecturer at Continuing Legal Education seminars
- Contributing author to legal publications
JOHN L. COREY
• Wisconsin, 1990
• Minnesota, 1991
• J.D., University of Minnesota
• M.B.A., University of Minnesota
• B.A., Concordia College, majoring in History/Political Science and Accounting
John L. Corey practices in the area of personal injury. John has tried over 60 jury trials in his 26 year career. He has spent the majority of his legal career representing automobile and homeowner insurance companies. John now brings that wealth of insider knowledge to work for his injured clients. This experience assures the best settlement possible for his clients. If obtaining justice requires advocating for his client during trial, John’s skills provide the highest quality representation.
John was appointed by the Minnesota Supreme Court to be a member of the Minnesota No-Fault Standing Committee. This committee oversees the administration of Minnesota No-Fault law. John is a member of the Ramsey County Bar Association and the Minnesota State Bar Association. He has been named a Rising Star and a Super Lawyer by Minneapolis-St. Paul magazine.
John was raised on a farm in South Dakota. After attending the University of Minnesota law school, John practiced law for three years in La Crosse, WI. John moved back to the Minneapolis area to work at a small law firm. John then worked as in-house counsel for an insurance company for fifteen years before moving to McCullough & Associates, P.A.
John has lived for over 20 years in Burnsville and is married to his wife Judy. He is a past member and President of the Burnsville Planning Commission. John also is a past member of the Minnesota Teacher of the Year Award Selection Committee.
Taylor practices in the area of family law and is also a Rule 114 Qualified Neutral. Prior to becoming an attorney, Taylor spent two years as a law clerk and investigator at McCullough & Associates, P.A., before graduating from Mitchell Hamline School of Law. She is a member of the Minnesota State Bar Association and the Ramsey County Bar Association.
Taylor grew up in Des Moines, Iowa and later attended school at Colorado State University where she received her Bachelor’s Degree in Communications and Political Science. Always a Midwesterner, Taylor moved closer to home after graduation and attended law school at Mitchell Hamline School of Law here in Saint Paul.
Taylor prides herself on being actively involved in the community and she is currently Board Member of the Payne Arcade Business Association and also a member of the Junior League of Saint Paul where she spends time volunteering and giving back to help improve local neighborhoods. Taylor resides in Saint Paul with her husband, Alex, and their dog.
• Minnesota, 2017
• J.D., Mitchell Hamline School of Law, 2017
• B.A., Colorado State University, 2013